The 5 Best Meat Grinder Attachments for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer in 2020
Grinding meat can be a delicate process, and if you mess up in the middle of it, you end up wasting time and meat. What you need is a meat grinder that works efficiently so that you can whip up evenly ground meat, make perfect patties, or cook up some sensational sausages. We’ve tested numerous meat grinder attachments to put this post together, and we aim to guide you toward the best meat grinder for KitchenAid mixer devices. So, let’s get started.
5 Best Meat Grinder Attachments for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer:
ANTREE is first on our Kitchenaid metal meat grinder review, coming in with a versatile meat grinder attachment with all sorts of compatibility.
You’ll get two grinding plates, two sausage stuffer tubes, and high-quality material to get the job done. Installing is a cinch, and even though you can’t place the pieces in the dishwasher, the included cleaning brush makes clean-up easy.
- Material is safe and heat-resistant
- Compatible with a variety of stand mixer models
- Sharp blades and grinding attachments provide super-efficient meat grinding
- Not dishwasher safe – be careful of blades when handwashing
- Might not grind pieces of meat if they’re too big
The ANTREE meat grinder attachment starts us off strong, making this simple and quality product stand out enough that it’s worth adding to your wishlist.
For a grinder attachment with a professional look and feel, GVODE comes through with this durable and polished attachment.
With more grinding plates than our previous model in review and the safety to place the attachment in the dishwasher, you end up getting even more bang for your buck. Safe materials and a wide range of compatibility make this meat grinder attachment worth the money.
- Dishwasher safe for quick clean-up
- Durable construction keeps this attachment in good condition for at least a couple of years
- Super secure; makes sausages particularly well thanks to the metal sausage stuffer tubes
- Might not grind meat if it’s too large
- You’ll need to watch out if you put the sharp bits in the dishwasher
When you need a grinder attachment that’s going to do a high-quality job, GVODE might be your saving grace, especially this product in particular. For max strength and dependability, this may be the meat grinder attachment for you.
Sometimes to get the right product, you have to straight to the source, which is why our next product is from KitchenAid themselves. Despite being made of plastic, the attachment is designed and tested for quality. With the addition of fine and coarse grinding plates, it’s a simple product that gets the job done.
Furtermore , we prepared list of reviews on best manual meat grinders, maybe it will be useful for you.
If you havent a Kitchenaid mixer, check out those sturdiest manual meat grinders that you can find on the market.
- Made by KitchenAid – which means a guaranteed fit on the mixers
- Super easy to take apart, clean, and put back together
- Plastic is sturdier than it looks
- The plastic body isn’t as high-strength as metal
- Doesn’t grind fat or large chunks of meat very easily
Our other plastic contender is the InnoMoon Meat Grinder, complete with grinding plates, blades, and sausage tubes, all in pairs of two. The plastic build is FDA approved and withstands corrosion to give it a long life.
Even though it may not be as heavy-duty as metal, this meat grinder holds up well for its composition and is fair game in the quest for the best.
- The material holds up for a long time.
- Comes with cleaning supplies
- Can grind a lot of meat in a short amount of time
- There’s a high chance of damaging the plastic when putting it into the dishwasher
For a reliable option that doesn’t break the bank, this meat grinder is a gift. With every accessory you need and smooth operation, you’ll be grinding meat the right way in no time.
For our last product comes another attachment from GVODE, with a sturdy meat grinder attachment compatible with all Kitchenaid Stand Mixer models.
With a variety of grinding shapes and included accessories, you guarantee yourself the ability to grind to your needs.
Despite not being dishwasher safe, the grinder attachment is easy to clean with warm water and soap, making using the ANTREE attachment stress-free from start to finish.
- Grinding variety
- Easy from installation to clean-up
- Product is sturdy and feels stable to use
- Not dishwasher safe
- May discolor over time if not dried properly
- Only partially stainless steel
This GVODE product is a reliable contender for the best meat grinder attachment, so if you’re looking for quality and versatility, this item is a very safe bet.
Making the Decision
After all of our comparing and deliberation, we can confidently say that the GVODE Stainless Steel Food Grinder would be your best option toward the perfect meat grinder.
It’s everything you’d want in a grinder attachment, sturdy construction, a range of compatibility, a variety of grinding plates, and safe for the dishwasher – just be careful with the sharp parts.
For a less expensive piece, check out the InnoMoon Food Meat Grind Attachment, which should give you little problems as long as you don’t accidentally out the plastic in the dishwasher.
When it comes to meat grinder attachments, many products are so similar but never quite the same, making it hard to choose. We hope you take our recommendations or at least check out any other option in our review because when it comes down to it, your equipment might be the thing that makes or breaks your cooking.