8 Best Meat Grinders in 2020 for Home & Commercial Use
If, by any chance, you ask people around their say between consuming already prepared foods from fast serving restaurants or homemade meals, the majority of them will side with homemade foods.
The freedom to alter the ingredients, oversee hygiene measures, and control additives are some of the aspects people consider while making a choice.
Additionally, the availability of cooking equipment is another crucial determinant. In this article, we are going to view the best rated electric meat grinders in 2020.
Did you know that majority of people do not have meat grinders in their home and commercial kitchens, despite being a useful instrument in preparing a variety of foods?
And, due to this scarcity, many people are not aware of things to look for in quality and reliability when purchasing meat grinder.
Having years of exposure in smoking meat, we are absolutely the right people with experience to recommend the meat grinders that will rarely disappoint you both in functionality and quality of prepared food.
So, let’s get started to see the best rated electric meat grinders that are worth your money.
- 1 8 Best Meat Grinders for the Money:
- 1.1 1. STX- 3000 Turboforce Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
- 1.2 2. Cheffano ALTRA Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
- 1.3 3. LEM Big Bite #8 Electric Meat Grinder
- 1.4 4. ALTRA Electric Grinder
- 1.5 5. Sunmile SM-G73 Heavy Duty Electric Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 1.6 6. Cuisinart MG-100 Electric Meat Grinder
- 1.7 7. SuperHandy Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 1.8 8. Weston 10-2201- W Pro Series
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Meat Grinders
- 3 FAQ About Meat Grinders
- 4 Final Thought
Our Top Recommended Meat Grinders
- Our Rating
- Voltage: 110/120 Volts - 60 Hz
180 and 240 Lbs of Meat per Hour
16.5 x 6.5 x 14.5 inches
- Our Rating
- Rated Voltage: 120V
2 Lbs of minced meat can be produced per minute.
13(L) x 6.3(W) x 11(H) inches
8 Best Meat Grinders for the Money:
Classic Turboforce-3000 is one of the best electric grinders for home use. This device is perfect for heavy-duty meat grinding. Its size is enough to handle the needs of an average user.
With a maximum rotating power of 1200 watts and three-speed controlling buttons, this grinder will definitely pulp your meat and other foods to the desired size.
Made with customer energy bill in mind, classic turbo force-300 runs at half power when there is no content inside. Moreover, at high speed, it can produce about 360 pounds of grind meat every hour.
Incase an impurity is detected, it has a speed reverse button, which you can use if you wish to recover the impurity manually.
- It is adaptable to heavy use requirements
- It has 3-speed control buttons, one of them being a reverse speed control
- It has a detailed user guide in the box
- It has a circuit breaker to protect the equipment from an electrical surge
- It has a 3-year warranty
- It overheats if it runs for several hours non-stop
Are you looking for the best budget electric meat grinder yet sufficient to handle your needs? Look no further as Cheffano ALTRA meat grinder & sausage stuffer have all your needs covered. With a powerful electric motor that can withstand up to 350 W, you are assured of fast and convenient results.
To get exceptional outcomes, Cheffano Altra electric grinder comes with three different cutting planes. This machine can also grind other foodstuffs such as ginger, garlic, and chili, making it an ideal grinder for home use.
You will not have to dig deeper in your pocket as the cost of Cheffano ALTRA electric grinder if friendly. Get this electric grinder today so that you can make yummy meats asap!
- It is easy to use and convenient to clean.
- It comes with a variety of accessories to ease your work and give expected results.
- It is made of sturdy craftsmanship, making it ideal for home use.
- It heats quickly. The motor shouldn’t run continuously for more than 10 minutes.
- The motor produces a bit loud sound that you might found irritating.
Are you looking for the best meat grinder for deer? LEM Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder is what you’ve been looking for. LEM Big Bite is a stainless steel grinder with 1 HP motor capacity that is perfect for grinding deer.
It comes with a broad and deep stainless steel pan measuring 12-1/4” x 9-1/8” x 2-1/4”. In a minute, it can grind approximately 7 lbs.
- It is made of rustproof stainless steel, making it safe and versatile for preparing human food.
- It has a reverse function button to use in case it starts producing impurities.
- It has a rifled header that automatically pushes meat forward.
- It has an added drawer underneath the header for storing plates and knives.
- It comes with a 5-year factory warranty and lifetime customer support.
- Due to its high-speed operation, you are required to sharpen the grinding blades more often.
Are you looking for a good quality meat grinder? If so, why not try ALTRA electric grinder? It is FDA certified for safety and performance, and it hardly disappoints. With only 3 buttons, on, off, and reverse, ALTRA Electric grinder is easy to use.
Above all, it made with patented technology assuring you of chewy meat. ALTRA Electric grind motor can auto-regulate between 350 W and 2000 W to grind tough and tender meats while still using a low power supply.
The component of this grinding machine is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. It has a storage drawer that can be used to store some of its components, preventing the parts from easily being lost.
- It has 3- speed control buttons, with one being a reverse switch.
- It comes with a detailed manual to guide you in assembling, dissembling, and cleaning.
- It has abundant accessories included in the pack, which makes every operation smooth and efficient.
- It consumes low power hence reducing your power bills.
- It has a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- It heats very fast. This requires you to switch it off often after running it.
- Some parts may not be cleaned with dishwasher alone. It will require detergents to clean parts not covered with aluminum.
Sunmile electric grinder is advanced equipment assembled by highly skilled technicians using modern technology and techniques, aiming to help users grind excellent meat portions efficiently and within the shortest time.
With a powerful electric motor and endurable gears, Sunmile can mince up to 185 pounds of meat every hour. As with other quality appliances, Sunmile features an emergency cutoff and a circuit breaker to prevent your motor from burning out.
Besides, with one big button to switch on/off/reset, this instrument is easy and safe to operate. The good news is that Sunmile is one of the best electric grinders under $100.
Furthermore, we recommend paying attention on our selection of best manual meat grinders.
- It can operate for long sessions smoothly.
- It is cost-effective; hence many people can afford it.
- It comes with a user guide, which makes it easy to assemble and operate.
- Some parts are made of aluminum, which limits you from using the dishwasher to clean it.
- After cleaning, you need a towel to clean it. Otherwise, it will rust.
Cuisinart MG-100 is an affordable meat grinder widely preferred for its effectiveness in grinding a variety of meat, including chicken, beef, turkey, and more. With a powerful motor 300W, it is capable of grinding up to 3 pounds of meat in every minute. It is equipped with a reverse button to ensure a smooth operation.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble, which enhances the cleaning process.
- It requires a single run to get perfect results.
- It can be used to grind a variety of meat products
- It can operate under low power
- It has a reverse button used to reset the machine in case of the meat clogs inside.
- It is not suitable to be used in commercial production.
SuperHandy is a modern electric grinder designed and developed by trusted technicians responsible for other notable brands. Built with a super powerful 370W grinding motor, SuperHandy can grind up to 240 lbs. of meat per hour. It is integrated with a circuit breaker to protect the motor from burning out of power surge.
- It can be easily cleaned using dishwater.
- It is cost-effective as you can get a piece under $200.
- It is made of stainless steel hence resistant to stains
- It has a reverse button that can be used in case meat clogs inside.
- Poor after-sale services.
- Not suitable for commercial operations.
This heavy-duty meat grinder from Weston is made of high-quality materials. Hence, it can last for long without mechanical damages. It is FDA certified, therefore, safe for mincing foods for human consumption.
Weston 10-2201-W Pro Series grinder utilizes advanced copper motor protection systems. With a powerful motor of 1125 W, it produces perfect grinds in a single run. Powerful, yet with a low sound level, it is the best commercial-grade meat grinder.
Probably you heard about kitchenaid stand mixer . Especially for that we prepared list of reviews on best meat grinder attachments for kitchenaid stand mixer.
- It has three easy to use button; switch on, off, and reverse buttons.
- It is permanently lubricated, so you won’t stress your mind looking for means to lubricate.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is made of high-quality materials hence durable.
- It produces perfect grinds in a single run.
- Due to its high voltage motor (120 Volt to 60Hz), the power consumption increases.
Factors to Consider When Buying Meat Grinders
Now that you are aware of the top meat grinders in the market, how do you narrow down to the one that meets your needs? Continue reading as we reveal some essential factors to look at when in the market shopping for a meat grinder.
Different meat grinder will have varying motor power. Low powered machines are ideal for home operations while the medium and high powered are suited for commercial productions.
It is crucial to check this before making an order, to avoid purchasing either a heavy-duty meat grinder or a light-duty meat grinder. To be on the safe side, it is essential purchasing a machine that has auto-adjustable power.
Input and Output Capacity
Typically, the amount of load a meat grinder machine can process is measured in pounds per hour. Grinding machines will have different capacities; therefore, it is vital to take note of the quantity you will need to produce with your machine.
When talking of accessories, you need to draw your conclusion considering the purpose you intend to use your machine for. Commonly, most of the meat grinders will come with the following accessories: 3 blades ,a pusher,a blade.
However, other models will be equipped with extra accessories such as a meat tray, sausage kit, and burger kit. Even though you may not need to use all tools when buying, choosing a model with many accessories is vital for future needs.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning your equipment increases its longevity. As much as possible, opt for easy to clean meat grinders that can also be cleaned with a dishwasher.
Where there is no information on the cleaning procedure, always go for models made of stainless steel. According to stainless steel meat grinder reviews, this material hardly rusts and is easy to clean.
FAQ About Meat Grinders
Here are some of the common questions asked by customers.
What are the best blades for high-quality grinders?
Stainless steel blades are the most preferred blades for high-quality meat grinders. They are usually stronger and durable. Additionally, they are useful when it comes to handling commercial production, giving more exceptional results that you can work with.
What factors should I concentrate on while buying a meat grinder?
When purchasing a meat grinder, look for ones made of heavy-duty materials. These are likely more durable. If you want an electric grinder, choose the one with a powerful motor for fast and efficient grinding.
Is it possible to get a model that can be cleaned using a dishwasher?
Yes, there are available models that you can detach some accessories and clean in the dishwasher. However, first, confirm if the model is dishwasher safe.
Can meat grinders be used to grind bone?
Yes, some electric grinders with powerful motors will grind bones easily.
Can you replace faulty blades?
Yes, you can repair damaged or faulty blades by purchasing replacement blades from the manufacture or buy them from online stores.
Having discussed the best grinders in 2020 as well as the fundamental factors to prioritize when buying your grinder, you are now one step behind to your dream grinder.
Take note of every aspect of this review, and definitely, you will make the right choice. The freedom to have your favorite ingredients in your meal is now easier than ever, thanks to these brilliant inventions.
While all these are top meat grinders, we believe Sunmile SM-G73 is the leading. This is because, along fulfilling all requirements you would want from a meat grinder, Sunmile SM-G73 is also durable and safe for human usage.
On top of that, it can be used either for home or commercial operations. We recommend you try it out!