8 Best BBQ Grills with Rotisserie in 2020
It’s incredible how cooking outdoors seems to make your meat of choice taste all the better. It’s human nature to want to seek out a grill with all the bells and whistles you can get, and we know that one of the most desirable features can be a quality rotisserie to roast your meat the way your grill couldn’t on its own.
We’ve tested out and analyzed dozens of gas grills with that fantastic rotisserie feature and compiled this in-depth list to guide you toward the best gas grill with rotisserie capabilities there is.
- 1 8 Best Rotisserie Grills on the Market
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Rotisserie Grills
- 3 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Gas Grills with Rotisserie
- The rotisserie barbeque grill that takes the cake would have to be the Lion Premium Grills 40″ Natural Gas Grill. Its best features include 1030 square inches of cooking space, XL knobs, temperature gauge, and handle for ease of use, a heavy-duty rotisserie that can hold up to 40 pounds, and a built-in griddle.
- This grill, fortunately, cooks as impressively as it looks, and with every feature that you could think of, you get your every penny’s worth.
- The next grill with rotisserie attachment accessories that we would recommend would be the Weber Summit S-670. While this grill is the most expensive of the three by far, it’s undoubtedly high-end and has everything you need for perfect outdoor grilling.
- The Summit’s best features include the six individually controlled main burners, plus the side burner, searing station, and rotisserie, and the elaborate lighting system, which consists of the LED fuel gauge, lit control knobs, and lid lights that turn on once you lift the hood.
- Lastly, we recommend the Monument Grills 17842 model for those on a tighter budget. This grill is a sturdy unit that, while simple, offers impressive cooking results and lasting durability.
- Its best features include the angled flame tamers, cast-iron cooking grates to ensure long life, and stainless steel burners that retain heat so well that your food gets the same perfect consistency whether you cook with the lid up and open or closed shut.
- Our Rating
- 47 x 30.5 x 52 in
Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.) : 624
Number of Burners : 6.
- Our Rating
- 32 x 25.5 x 25.2 inches
513.3 square inches of primary cooking area.
Features 4 stainless steel main burners and 1 side burner.
8 Best Rotisserie Grills on the Market
There’s quite possibly no grill better to kick off our list of reviews than the Summit S-670.
With a massive amount of cooking space, side burners, independent controls, grill lights, and a built-in rotisserie, the Summit already gives you a great deal to work with.
You can use this Weber grill with natural gas or liquid propane, and with 60,8000 BTU-per-hour, there’s no doubt that you’ll always be able to reach the cooking conditions that you need.
- Huge surface serves any crowd and cooks consistently
- Lighted knobs and grill lights help out a lot
- Rotisserie produces fantastically cooked meat
- Takes a little while to start up all six burners and turn them all off since the burner controls are independent
- Rotisserie length isn’t quite proportionate to the grill
The best propane grill with rotisserie accessories should still be top-of-the-line, whether the rotisserie performs well independently from the unit or not. The Summit S-670 is the grill to please your needs with the quality to leave you satisfied every time, making this a purchase well worth the price.
For some, six burners may be overkill, so our next product is one of the best 4-burner grills that we’ve tried out. The Monument is a rugged stainless steel propane grill with durable cooking grates, angled flame tamers, and LED-lit control knobs for added assistance and ambiance.
You’ll be working with 513 square inches of primary cooking space, an efficient side burner, and a closed-cart design for storage space as well as tool hooks on the work tables, making this a 4-burner grill you don’t want to miss out on using.
- Can reach temperatures as high as 600 degrees Fahrenheit without issue
- Rotisserie works incredibly well
- Heating stays even regardless of the lid being shut or open
- May rust after a few months of use if consistently left outside
- Hood could be a little heavier for better security
In our search for the best rated gas grill with rotisserie function, this grill is a top pick for buyers looking for something that isn’t too flashy but still has a lot to offer.
With a durable cooking area, perfect heat distribution, and user-friendly accessories, you’re sure to be happy with the choice of this grill.
Not every grill comes with a rotisserie, but if you can get your hands on the separate rotisserie attachment, the Weber Genesis II E-335 is a fantastic investment for your grilling and rotisserie needs.
With a fully-functional GS4 grilling system, a large amount of cooking space for a 3-burner grill, and a combination of tool hooks and enclosed area for storage, you’ll have everything you need to get cooking.
- Provides high heat in a quick timeframe
- Parts fit together securely, and the grill is overall well-built
- Clean up is a cinch and the warming rack is pleasingly collapsible when not in use
- Many parts make assembly take a long time
- Weber grease pans are a bit too tall to stick under a chicken when using the rotisserie; you may need to invest in shorter grease trays
- You must remove warming rack and cooking grates whenever you use the rotisserie attachment
Despite the time you need to put into putting things together and taking things apart, this Weber Genesis model is a lovely small bbq with rotisserie function.
Once you make a few adjustments here and there, you can eliminate those minor inconveniences that might take away from otherwise exceptional cooking.
The Genesis II E-335 is a model made to deliver greatness, and we promise you’ll see that once you get the hang of using it.
One of the most unique and effective grilling techniques is using infrared technology, which is just what this Char-Broil grill does.
This cart-style grill with a stainless steel finish provides fantastic cooking space, easy ignition, and infrared cooking tech that eliminates flare-ups and cold spots.
The rotisserie is sold separately from the grill, but buying the addition makes this a strong contender for the best gas grill with infrared rotisserie and grilling functionality.
- Infrared technology ensures even heating every time
- Flame stays below the grates for quick and effective indirect heating
- Provides the space to feed larger families
- Holes in the grates may clog with burnt food
- The additional rotisserie attachment may strain under the weight of more than one chicken
For superb cooking, the Char-Broil grill equips all the right techniques to do the job. With the best infrared quality and the best bbq rotisserie kit, you’ll have a winning combination for mouth-watering meals every time.
For a more compact product, KitchenAid brings us a built-in liquid propane grill head with excellent construction and extreme power.
From over 800 square inches of cooking space with an effective Even-Heat system to the stainless steel wrapped cooking grates and a ceramic rotisserie burner, this grill gives you a lovely medium to cook to perfection.
- Stainless steel construction gives the grill a durable feel
- Heat output is fantastic
- Natural gas conversion is a cinch for your licensed plumber since a conversion kit comes included
- Body may warp over time
- Several have had issues with their grills coming dented out of the box
For a product with simplicity and efficiency, this rotisserie bbq grill is ideal. With even heating capabilities and all the fundamental features you need, you can trust that this grill by KitchenAid will deliver.
For a grill head with everything you’ll ever need, look no further than this Lion Premium Natural Gas Grill.
Complete with immensely sturdy construction, a massive amount of cooking space, high power, and all the bells and whistles you’d ever want in a built in rotisserie grill, this product easily compares to others even twice its price.
Whether you want a smoker box, a warming rack, lights, a rotisserie, or built-in griddle, it doesn’t matter, because this grill has it all and will leave you starstruck.
- Comes with a jaw-dropping amount of cooking features
- Cooks as fantastic as it looks
- Impresses a crowd while being able to cook for everyone
- Replacing parts can be a nuisance when it comes to time and money, so take good care of this grill.
Thanks to Lion Premium Grills, we’re able to recommend this best natural gas grill with rotisserie functionality.
You’ll understand precisely why this grill is priced the way it is and have a cooking tool that enables you to employ every form of outdoor cooking you’ve ever wanted.
We’re taking our gas bbq with rotisserie reviews back to those cart-style grills with the Napoleon LEX 485.
This gas grill offers massive heat output, unique wave-shaped cooking grids, and extra features like ample side shelves, an integrated ice bucket, and a cutting board.
Napoleon is, after all, a brand that gives you the durability, ease of use, and quality grilling that you deserve.
- Incredibly durable construction
- Cooking surface preheats in no time
- Visually appealing, especially with all the additional features
- Backlighting system is a bit hard to set up
- Gets too hot sometimes and can cause grease fires
As long as you know to keep the temperature lower than you think you’ll need it, the Napoleon LEX 485 is a product that you will want to get your hands on.
From the fundamental performance to all the bonus features that you get, this gas grill equips you with all the necessities for excellent grilling.
Our last outdoor rotisserie grill up for review is the heavy-duty Baron S490 by Broil King. With a sturdy body, flavor-enhancing cooking system, and extensive warranty, this USA-made grill is precisely for people like you who want quality grills.
You get additional burners, easy-to-use control knobs, and, of course, a premium rotisserie system to set you up with an elaborate outdoor cooking unit that you’ll love.
- Heats up fast, can get up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit with no issue, and stays consistent
- Construction is of high quality, and the parts hold up very well over time
- Assembly instructions are very vague and may lead to mechanical problems with the grill
If you can figure out how to put this unit of a grill together, you’re in for a cooking experience that delights you and your guests for many days to come.
With long-lasting construction, powerful heating capabilities, and user-friendly features, this grill is a thrilling addition to your outdoor activities.
Factors to Consider When Buying Rotisserie Grills
Grill Space & Rotisserie Length
When choosing your rotisserie grill, consider how many people you’re feeding. You want an adequate grill space to be able to cook for you and your guests, and you want to have a rotisserie long enough to fit your grill if you’re purchasing a rotisserie separately.
Consider how big or small your family is and what grill space is most suitable for you.
You want a material that ensures your grill has a long lifespan. Consider stainless steel for rust prevention, cast-iron for maximum durability, and ceramic for nonstick properties.
One of the most important things to pay attention to is the burners of your grill, both in regards to the number of burners and how much BTU-per-hour they provide in total.
If making sauces and having a spot for your rotisserie also matter significantly to you, you’ll want to be sure you look for a grill with a side burner and rear burner for your rotisserie.
Whether you’re a night owl or you know you might find yourself staying up late while conversing with friends or family, you’ll want to consider a grill with built-in lights. Some gas grills come with control knobs lit up for your convenience while other units also have lights built into the lid, which turn on when the cover is open.
Frequent use of your grill means some parts might experience some wear and tear. Pay attention to the warranty every unit comes with and what pieces have coverage for how long.
The rotisserie, for example, may have a shorter warranty than the cookbox or possibly no warranty at all, so if you want coverage for all of your parts, don’t skip out on reading warranty policies before you buy.
After extensive analysis and narrowing down the best gas grills with rotisserie burner accessories, we’ve concluded that our top of the top would be the Lion Premium Grills 40″ Natural Gas Grill.
There are no features that this grill doesn’t have, and because the product is a grill head rather than an entire cart-style unit, you can transport it from place to place – though do take heed that it is heavy.
If you can’t afford that particular grill, we’d suggest the Monument Grills 17842 model, which is much simpler but provides fantastic heat retention and superb cooking just the same.
There’s a lot to consider when trying to choose the best gas grill, especially when you know you want a product with that delectable rotisserie cooking functionality.
While it’s always good to do your homework and look around, we seriously consider checking out and purchasing the grills that made our list, even if our top picks don’t necessarily draw you in.
Whatever you choose, remember to grill safely and know that we wish you the best of luck in your outdoor cooking pursuits!