10 Best Toaster Ovens Under $100 for Small Kitchen in 2020
Whether you want a snack or a meal after a long day, you do not want to have to wait for hours for it to be ready. The best toaster ovens under $100 is the perfect way for fast food that is healthier and more flavorful. Read reviews on some of the best inexpensive toaster ovens and get some facts about how to choose the right one.
We scoured the internet to find the ones with the best ratings and reviews. The next step is to keep reading to find the best one for your home.
- 1 Top 10 Toaster Ovens Under $100 on the Market:
- 1.1 1. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven
- 1.2 2. Black and Decker Convection Countertop Toaster Oven
- 1.3 3. Oster Toaster Oven
- 1.4 4. Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection
- 1.5 5. Elite Cuisine Countertop Toaster Oven
- 1.6 6. Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven
- 1.7 7. Betty Crocker Toaster Oven
- 1.8 8. Willsense Convection Toaster Oven
- 1.9 9. TIBEK Toaster Oven
- 1.10 10. Dash Compact Toaster Oven
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Toaster Ovens Under $100
- 3 Toaster Ovens Under $100 FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Toaster Ovens Under $100
When looking for the highest inexpensive rated toaster oven, there are several factors to consider. Looking at three of the top options can help you to narrow down your options.
- The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven offers two rack positions, space for pizzas and contoured knobs that allow you to move them a lot easier and safer.
- The Black and Decker Convection Countertop Toaster Oven goes up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and fits most standard pans. There is also a timer for toast.
- The Oster Toaster Oven can hold up to six slices of toast at once. It can go to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the crumb tray is removable so that you can clean it with ease.
Top 10 Toaster Ovens Under $100 on the Market:
The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven lets you place it on most countertops due to its more compact size. However, while it is compact, it has enough space for a 12-inch pizza. When you put food inside, you can choose from two rack positions.
The knobs are contoured, allowing you to maneuver easer and safer when you are using this toaster oven. When you are preparing foods, you can broil, toast or bake them, depending on your preferences.
- There is a roll top door
- You can adjust the rack
- The crumb tray makes cleaning easy
- It may start cooking slower with extended use
The Black and Decker Convection Countertop Toaster Oven has a fan that ensures that the heat moves around the inside of the oven evenly and with ease. You can use it for everything from baking cakes to keeping food warm until you are prepared to serve it.
It has a high temperature level that allows you to cook foods up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Because of this, you can use it for things that you would put into a traditional oven.
Fit in a variety of pans. This includes those with handles so that you can use your favorite cookware with this toaster oven.
- It is very easy to use
- There is plenty of internal space
- It has a crumb tray
- The highest temperature may take longer to get hot compared to others
The Oster Toaster Oven can fit up to six slices of toast at one time or a 12-inch pizza. You can control the temperature, ranging from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
When you are cooking something, there is an interior light that allows you to view the food. Use one of the seven cooking settings to ensure that you get your foods to the exact specifications that you want.
When you are finished cooking, remove the crumb tray for easy cleanup, making it one of the best budget toaster ovens.
- It is easy to clean
- There is a crumb tray
- You can prepare larger items
- The crumb tray may not stay secure
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler quickly achieves the desired temperature. It also cooks consistently so that you never have to worry about cold and hot spots when you are preparing foods.
The interior of this toaster oven is non-stick. Because of this, you never have to worry about foods getting stuck. Its crumb tray has a grip that is cool to the touch, allowing you to empty is easily and safely.
- It fits on most countertops
- You can clean this oven easily
- There are multiple cooking functions
- The shelf sits too high from the bottom of the toaster oven
The Elite Cuisine Countertop Toaster Oven has 0.8 cubic feet of interior space. This makes it easy to prepare larger items when you want to avoid using your regular oven.
The temperature goes up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Its timer allows for up to 60 minutes of cooking time and will let you know exactly when your food is ready.
- You can cook a full chicken dinner
- It maintains a steady temperature
- The controls are simple to figure out
- The rotisserie rod may come loose when you are cooking chicken
The Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven has six functions that allow you to do everything from keeping foods warm before you serve them to baking things. You can also toast bread exactly to your specifications due to the toast shade control feature.
The interior of this toaster oven is non-stick, making it easy to keep things clean. Use the LED indicator to power on your toaster oven. When you are ready to clean up, just wipe it out and empty the crumb tray that you can remove.
- This toaster oven heats up quickly
- You can easily fit it onto most countertops
- The crumb tray makes cleanup easy
- The setting dial inks may wear off prematurely
The Betty Crocker Toaster Oven cooks items quickly and thoroughly. It maintains its temperature very well and ensures that foods are evenly prepared.
The crumb tray drops down to ensure adequate space inside the oven. The automatic shutoff and the 60-minute timer make it easy to cook things safely.
- It is very efficient
- You can fit it on most surfaces
- Cleanup is fast
- It can get very hot on the outside when it is working
The Willsense Convection Toaster Oven has 1.0 cubic feet of interior space. You can cook a small turkey in this oven due to its space.
There is a digital readout that tells you important information about what the oven is doing. Use the knobs to make any needed adjustments.
- It is easy to clean
- You can fit a lot of food into the oven
- The controls are easy to learn
- The outside of the oven can get very hot during operation
The TIBEK Toaster Oven has four cooking options so that you can prepare items exactly to your specifications. It maintains heat well to ensure even heating. There are three knobs to control this oven. This makes it easy to set it exactly as you need it.
- You can broil and bake
- It is easy to clean
- This oven maintains its temperature well
- There is no toast function
The Dash Compact Toaster Oven shuts off automatically to prevent it from getting too hot. This helps to keep things safe when you are using this toaster oven. It is small and compact, but it gets hot fast. This allows you to cook foods quickly and evenly.
- This oven is energy efficient
- You can clean it easily
- Fit this toaster oven almost anywhere
- It cannot accommodate most foods
Factors to Consider When Buying Toaster Ovens Under $100
While you are looking for the best affordable toaster oven, there are several factors that you have to think about. Having this information helps to ensure that you make the best choice.
There are two primary considerations when it comes to the right size and space. What do you plan on cooking and where do you plan on putting your toaster oven?
Measure your countertop space to ensure that it can accommodate the oven.
You can find the measurements for toaster ovens in the specifications. Just use a tape measure to measure your countertop so that you choose the right size.
Think about where you want to put the toaster oven and consider how far away the outlet is. Measure this space so that you can choose the right cord length. While it is possible to use an extension cord, this is not recommended because it could present a safety hazard.
Where you plug in your toaster oven will depend on the wattage. If it is a larger oven with more wattage, you will need to plug it into a wall socket on its own to ensure optimal safety.
Trying to plug in a toaster oven with a higher wattage into a surge protector could come with the risk of the surge protector getting too hot, resulting in a fire.
What You Will Cook
Certain foods require certain heat levels. You want to make sure that your oven is able to get to the temperature that you need for this.
Many get to about 450 degrees Fahrenheit, so they will be sufficient. Just make sure to check the specifications to ensure that the heat range is enough for what you are needing to cook. To keep your hands safe while cooking, use the best BBQ gloves.
Toaster Ovens Under $100 FAQ
To ensure that you get the most out of your toaster oven, there are some questions that you need the answers to. These will help to ensure that you make the best decisions.
What Do the Different Settings Mean?
To ensure that you pick an oven that can cook food to your specifications, it is important to know what the different settings mean. They include:
- Bake: The bottom and top heating elements are working.
- Broil: this uses the top heating element.
- Convection bake: This uses the bottom and top heating elements.
- Toast: This uses the bottom and top heating elements.
- Warm: This uses the bottom and top heating elements.
- Defrost: This prepares foods for cooking using the bottom and top heating elements.
Can You Use Foil in This Type of Oven?
It is not recommended that you use foil in this type of oven. This is because it could cause overheating of your toaster oven. In some cases, it could cause the internal temperature of your oven to exceed 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Will the Cook Times Be the Same as a Traditional Oven?
This will depend on what you are cooking. When you look at food packaging, you will often instructions for toaster and traditional ovens. Always use the cooking times that are listed for a toaster oven to get the best results. In many cases, a toaster oven will cook items faster compared to a traditional oven.
Are Toaster Ovens Easy to Clean?
These ovens are relatively easy to clean. Some come with different features that make cleaning even faster, such as a crumb tray that you can remove. It is okay to use a damp cloth to wipe out your oven, but never get it very wet. You should also avoid harsh tools and cleaners since these could cause damage.
You are now armed with the information that you need to choose the best budget toaster oven. Take your time and evaluate your options while comparing the features of the ovens to your needs to make the best choice.
The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven is the top choice. While it has a solid inside capacity, the overall toaster is relatively compact so that you can easily fit it onto your countertop. In fact, a full 12-inch pizza can fit inside this toaster oven.
It features contoured knobs that are safer and easier to maneuver. Move the racks into two positions so that it is easy to fit the items that you want to make. Due to the roll-top door, it is quick and easy to keep this oven clean. Now all you have to do is make your purchase.
This toaster oven will make it a lot easier to create everything from basic meals to snacks.